Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oil

If I was a gold digger, I would marry oil. I am very very long oil. More specifically, I am waiting for just the right moment to buy a substantial percentage of my accounts into United States Fund (USO). I like a commodity play better than an oil company. I expect oil companies to be blamed, taxed and punished by the government many times over as oil prices rise. Although I am bullish long term on oil, my goal is to be surgical in my entry. I can see an entry point possibly coming to surface at some in the near future. Today...is not that day...I could be wrong. There are still many resistance levels above oil however, and we are still in a so called "deflationary" environment as the stock market continues to sell off.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: